View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by regandna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was also thinking about trying out Red, and then I read this. Great community guys!
One was guys trying to recruit you to his different non project 1999 emulated server.

Most people who love Everquest PVP have been begging staff here for a server restart or refresh or alternate server for over 5 years.

The red server today is still the place I would play everquest though. On blue and green most all camps are psycopath locked down camps and there is no way for you to ever contest them. On red you can do what you want and you can join the best raiding guild on the server quite easily if you are not a maniac yourself and they will probably be happy to have new blood.

It isn't the PVP server that I want, but its still the best way to play everquest on 2-21-21 IMO. Being project 1999 means it won't get abandoned. They will do something for it if only merging it with a new fresh PVP server once that server goes through its time line or something.

The forums will always give you a bad idea of actual community. Go play and see.
Lost but not forgotten.