View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I imagine the staff will clarify the details, but in short some of the stuff you mentioned will be there, and some won't.

There's probably multiple factors involved, but basically if doing things the old/wrong way is too much work ... as I suspect it would be for them to impliment letting others loot your corpse when you /consent them ... then it won't be on Green.

But stuff like being able to bind in TD was implemented here on Blue, and very likely will also be allowed (briefly) on Green.
Well yeah obviously the client could completely prevent some of these things, and though I know there is no reason to ask these questions other than fun there is no reason not to because it is!

Now I ask you loramin, put on your little magical cap and imagine for a minuet if you will, what would you do in a fanatsy world where you could very well use a scimitar of the mistwalker to summon one of the most powerful pets in the game?

now isnt that a fun little dreamy adventure?

take it with me

lets dupe some corpses!