View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benanov [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As an Erudite Cleric, who's also potbound:

Boon: Cabilis faction is amazing. Nothing like beating everyone else to a target in Kunark because you can start from Cabilis instead of a port-in.

Going so far as to be indifferent so I can shop: A lot of Iksar sell 'useless' research and cultural items so you can find some good stuff vendor mining. You can also buy Maneater Plant Salve. Apprehensive's ok at 134+ CHA, but I went to indifferent.

Runners up: Neriak faction (very convenient to bank, being that "The Dead" are apprehensive to a Quellious worshipper for some reason). You also get some vendors in South Ro, although you can really visit Rathmana, whose shop is safer and he sells food and water and drinks and some reagent gems.

You can generally skip Oggok (just invis out to Fear Portal) and Grobb (you don't even need invis if you know where the line is to avoid guard aggro on the way to Guk).

Bust: I've wasted a lot of time trying to faction up with Brood of Kotiz to no avail. They're avoidable (only 2 mobs in East Cabilis, and avoidable in West Cabilis). Yes I lose some vendors.
For the necros - kill the exiles in the caves in loio/ww. You can run the loop and agro like 20 and then pbae 'em down. Only took me a few hours to max it.

The tunnel system on the right in this map:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Mcoy