View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 11:36 AM
Sarnak

Default Spear of Fate CoM Reports turn in question

Hello guys,

I'v got another silly question for Shamans who've completed their epic:

I haven't killed Black Dire yet (hope I soon will), am amiable to True Spirit and managed to get all 6 reports in CoM yesterday soloing / duoing. Spent some more time today in CoM, and got 3 parts within 30 minutes at stables (could not loot them obviously)

So out of curiosity I went to EJ and started to talk to the Spirit Sentinel.
I asked for the booklet, and I got it. Combined the 6 reports and gave the journal back to SS, but did not get the expected result:

[Sun Jun 28 16:33:11 2020] Spirit Sentinel judges you amiably -- You could probably win this fight.
[Sun Jun 28 16:33:13 2020] You say, 'Hail, Spirit Sentinel'
[Sun Jun 28 16:33:15 2020] You think you are heading NorthEast.
[Sun Jun 28 16:33:24 2020] You say, 'i am heyokah'
[Sun Jun 28 16:33:24 2020] Spirit Sentinel says, 'Yes, you have walked the Path of the Heyokah to its end. You have become what few have and we will now call to you as Heyokah Xyhoz. From now on, you are a direct link between the spirits and man. Whether your goals are to help us or master us, you are welcomed. Though there is little time for celebration. Do you feel the darkness of this place, the forest? To eyes not trained to see beyond physical appearances, it seems like any other forest. But you know, as do we, of the mantle over the city threatening all of us. We must [rub it out].'
[Sun Jun 28 16:33:29 2020] You have no idea what direction you are facing.
[Sun Jun 28 16:33:40 2020] You say, 'i will find out how it all began'
[Sun Jun 28 16:33:40 2020] Spirit Sentinel says, 'Excellent! Go into the city and gather what evidence you can. The ghosts who still walk the streets may hoard precious memories that will aid us. Take this booklet and combine what you find in it. Then bring me the completed report. From there, we will know where to look next.'
[Sun Jun 28 16:33:42 2020] You think you are heading NorthEast.
[Sun Jun 28 16:34:03 2020] You have fashioned the items together to create something new!
[Sun Jun 28 16:34:06 2020] Spirit Sentinel says, 'This is a sad day. You have failed and strayed from the path set before you. Please try to live as close to the spirits as you are able, though this is the closest you will ever get.'

I suppose killing Black Dire & turning in its pelt will boost my faction to kindly+ and only then will I be able to repeat the CoM turn ins to get to max ally ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.