View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 05:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xezn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to love this server and would play it in between TLP on and off throughout the years. When green released, I was as excited as everyone else and went in fairly hardcore. I actually preferred the corpse runs, the slower exp, the fact that mostly everything was the way I remember it. It felt like being in a time machine.

The problem I think with the green launch is that they did too many experimental changes that made it no longer feel like eq while leaving in too many balance issues. Green server kinda showed me what eq would be like if played by a modern crowd - everything gets solod, everyone fights over the best zones, people ignore half the areas in the game. Everyone was a solo class. I was still fun, but I think it left me disillusioned and sort of erased everything that I had experienced on blue the years prior.

I also think things like the forced lighting(which killed my performance) and the list stuff were terrible changes. Maybe it's better now that it's in kunark but I can't find the desire to come back to p99 anymore.
can i have ur stuff