View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 11:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

7 and 8 when im about to pull is always pacify+Slow
I've been using Calm as my go-to Lull for it's cheaper mana cost. Are you using Paci simply because mana is not an issue at 60 so it makes the 7 min duration more worthwhile, or is the aggro radius of 1 on Pacify notably better than the 5 from Calm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The method is, when your pet breaks mid fight, you stun, tash, stun, charm, mez other mob for a mem blur chance.
I was charm killing the other day and had a charm break. My pet was low, so I CC'd the adds and began casting lvl 4 mez on my broken pet. At this time, I was standing adjacent to my pet. I must've casted mez over 6 times, waited for the server tick each time - his hp never regenerated. I even loaded mem blur for a couple of casts (was level 48 at the time, no BoF) - nothing. I then backed away, casted mez once, and boom, it blurred successfully.

Has anyone else encountered this? Was it just incredibly bad luck that the mob would not blur while I was adjacent, or is that an actual mechanic?