View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very interesting. Thank you both for the information. I didn't figure that the haste or slows would be affected (although I don't know why). So drum dotting a mob my charm pet is fighting would only be taking the 66% of damage, as I am assuming they're not considered stationary.
Incorrect assumption. You’re getting full damage dots when mobs are meleeing each other. So swapping pets while loading them up with drum chant dots is how bards can shred through mobs while charming. You have to cycle pets to reset aggro if ya keep recharming the same one you’ll have one stick to you. Only time when ya want to not swap is when killing a Named to keep recharming your pet while healing yourself. Or if your pet is really low and losing just recharm it and drop some fears or take hits to get the other one down. There’s a YouTube video of glitchers bard doing this against an hs named.

There’s also a google spreadsheet out there that you can plug in the instrument mod and your level and you can see what everything does. I posted it on the other thread here about bard melee today. Or just google p99 bard songs per level spreadsheet.
Last edited by Crede; 04-19-2023 at 03:54 PM..