View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 12:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea man, I clearly was the one who got annoyed here.
It seemed to me that your "Np, good luck, I'm done with this thread"-ish post was you being annoyed with me. If you weren't, then my bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus christ.. I don't really feel obligated to defend myself here, but why don't you take a look at how much I typed solely to attempt to help you answer the question, then come back to me and say "sorry you couldn't help"
Again, I got the impression after you wished me good luck that you were done trying to help me. Prove me wrong! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
How about, "sorry I'm incapable of learning"
Hey, I already told you I'm not interested in the socratic method. When I said something like "Warriors do more damage and that's good, right?" you replied with something like "Why would doing more damage matter in a duo with a shaman?"

Just how exactly am I going to learn anything from that?

How's this analogy for fun?

A man is dying of thirst, so he asks another man, "If I travel east, I'll find an oasis, right?"
The second man replies, "What good would water be?"
The man dying of thirst says, "Well, I figured I could drink some to avoid death by dehydration."
The second man replies, "Cool bro. Good luck."
Last edited by fischsemmel; 02-09-2011 at 12:35 PM..