View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 10:38 PM
Aviak

Yeah WESS is a ton of aggro but honestly unnecessary for group exp. You don't need to generate butt loads of aggro every fight, you just need to out pace the next guy and there's only one or two items better at that than Infestation, but none so easy to get as Infestation.

I've said this in other threads, but I'll primarily keep Infestation in my mainhand for aggro and offhand will depend on who I'm grouped with. If I'm having trouble keeping aggro I'll use Frostbringer. If it's easy enough I'll use Dagas. If I need MR it's Jagged Blade of Mourning. If I wanna have some fun I'll use Club if the Ice Ocean as well. For raiding I recently tried out WESS in primary and Dagas in off hand for Vindi. If it's something you're gonna dump a midnight mallet on then you're probably gonna get Torpored as well as using defensive discipline at which point your dps doesn't matter. But with those weapons I had an extra 32 AC, 100HP, and 5 MR, which was great because I'd never lose aggro with 5 mallet charges + a few procs of the whip.

I think I got off topic a bit.