View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 07:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluppo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's much harder to get a seb key for three reasons:

1). plenty of mobs will see through invis and agro. Yes they are green but in numbers they can kill a level 60.

2). plenty of people getting seb keys so good chance I pay for a port on the cleric only to find that someone else is camping them at that moment.

3). They can spawn anywhere so there is no knowing where a good place to camp the cleric is.

Besides that I have less then 3 blue till 60 now. Why the hell would I want to invest all that time to get a seb key at this point? I can get 60 with one final good grind at either the hands camp or basement camp in KC.

At 55 maybe I should have gone the seb key route. Now it would just be a waste of time.
I can see that you're not that bothered about going to seb, this isn't an attempt to convince you. Just a direct refute to your points.

1) A level 60 druid can easily track down the forager/hunter cycle and pull to the lake.

2) There really isn't, people might by doing the forager/hunter cycle for loot but they will let you loot the key pieces.

3) If you go to the wiki page for the hunter/forager cycle there is a map showing spawn points, just go near the area and track em down.

You can get a key in less than 10 min easily, its not that big of an inconvenience. Sebilis has some of the highest plat value camps in the game.