View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 01:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by godbox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love my troll sk's I always played troll Sk's but the grind is getting too much for me as an adult and Im only mid 20's. I remember back on EQ live that DE SKs were super popular as well as erudites I THINK for soloing since obviously troll oger win at late game tanking when there massive sta is the winning.

Anyway I am thinking of rerolling my troll into a DE or eru for purposes of keeping up with the group I play with.
I dont ever expect I will play end game raid type stuff I expect more to play as small groups and solo farm mostly.
Lookin for thoughts or opinions on viability / benefits of small race SK's as soloers/group tanks. Also thought since we have this forum now would be a good place to start keeping some brand newbian info such as this.

p.s. and most importantly has anyone played both big and small Sk's that can comment on noticability of the 40 vs 68% exp penalty (seems noticable to me).
Make two inventory slots, one empty, one weapon/sheild bag, position the window for that nexto two more slots one for your primary and one for your offhand, put bash right next that, when you feel the need to bash, put 2h in empty slot, open bag, break out 1hs and sheild, if already using 1hs dualwield, swaping just the sheild is even easier. If your too lazy to do this - reroll a rogue, ranger, or some other moderately usefull dps class that doesnt need to do anything but stand nexto the appropriate mob with autoattack on.