Thread: Active Guilds?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of Apex, yesterday they were 'promoting' new players to join the server, by keep killing one AFK dude, he was being killed every few seconds over and over. What a nice bunch of players.

And they seems to like to form a group and then port from zone to zone to gank on someone.

I wouldn't join this kind of guild even, if it were the only one. I would rather quit, then joining them...
we have been nothing but helpful to new players up until sanct/perdition started raiding as a unit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean since I go in the green section and post all over the place about red I guess its OK that you came to red guild discussion to talk about a green guild =/

Thanks Tune for chiming in.

Tune - if red 2.0 happens will Apex transition to the new server?
if a new red comes out I feel like a lot of apex members will be playing. I, however do not want an active "leader" role. I hope I don't have to anyway as I have a lot better things to do with my time these days. Love the game still but it is what it is.