View Single Post
Old 11-12-2022, 09:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does the Alkabor project somehow have the real server side client from
The live alkabor server?

If so abandon titanium and use that. That was a classic server launched in the heyday. It’s differences will be superior to the differences of the emu client
They have an older client that predates Titanium I'm not sure when it's from exactly. They claim to be the "more classic" server because they use this client and also have some kind of data capture from the EQ Mac server during a closer to Velious era which informs their NPC positions and other details. For example they say they capture the type of face NPC had, etc.

Personally I'm like I really don't give a fuck if an NPC has the right face or not if channeling is still broken BUT TAKP also has classic channeling and it was one of their devs who really found that evidence I built my case on. They already fixed this.

I have an idea for a grand project that I might disappear to work on for a bit but I think it could make everything better for classic EQ.