View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 01:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you assume you make an ass out of you and ... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But seriously, I think you may have read a bit much into what I wrote. All I was saying was, the staff has no incentive to ban non-RMTers. When Llandris bans a non-RMTer he gets nothing: no plat, no real money, no pat on the back from Rogean ... nothing. So personally I would find it very hard to believe that there was any kind of conspiracy for a GM to ban non-RMTers (unless a particular GM had a grudge against a particular player or something).

But of course, if you want to get into the muck, yes the way staff handles these things is to sometimes do mass bans and then deal with the people afterwards who shouldn't have been banned. I wasn't at all trying to talk about the details of how they do the banning (ie. careful banning vs. mass banning and then fix some).

I was just saying that ultimately, their incentives are to get rid of RMTers; they get nothing out of getting rid of anyone else.
Misread your original post. You sir, are correct.