View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 10:34 AM
Large Bat

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Para99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those rates are right, or close to right, but there's a formula that applies to blurs and mez's and the rate tied to the spell is only one piece of that formula. The mob level and casters CHA are factored in. That's why it's easier to blur a level 40 mob than a level 53 mob since the spell it's self is "unresistable" in the sense that it always lands and rolls the dice on whether to blur or not.

I can't find the original post with the excact formula but it is somewhere on this forum. When cast by a 255 enchanter on level 53+ mobs they would be -

Mezzes (besides GoK/Rapture): 36.5%
Memory Blur: 45.5%
Mind Wipe: 50.5%
Reoccurring Amnesia*broken*: 60.5%
Memory Flux: 65.5%
GoK: 65.5%
Rapture: 75.5%
Blanket: 80.2%

and they would all have a higher chance on mobs below level 53 but iirc the exact rate for each mob level range is unknown. From person experience I would guess BoF to be 90%+ on mobs below 50.
Thanks for the input. I had found the post you are talking about and referenced it on the wiki cheatsheet. It’s here https://www.project1999.com/forums/a...0990.html%7C(1)