View Single Post
Old 06-19-2022, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is not entirely true. I have a 30-40 percent RA and play super casually. I still get

ton of mid tier loot without putting too much effort. kingdom is a great guild for anyone

if they want to experience endgame raiding on p99 without the stress of game over

life
First off, what's with the William Shatner post formatting? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Second:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is not entirely true. I have a 30-40 percent RA and play super casually.
I mean, the definition of "casual" is subjective I guess, but ... Kingdom went on nearly three hundred (285) raids in the last thirty days: you'd really say that going to 114 raids in a month (3.8 a day!) is casual?

Quote:
kingdom is a great guild for anyone
It is! But at the end of the day it's a guild for hardcore raiders first and foremost.

The fact that the guild's least casual players all got free loot-council-ed Sleeper's keys, while everyone else (ie. the casuals of the guild) have to pay hundreds (or perhaps even 1000+?) DKP for them is all the proof anyone needs of that.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-19-2022 at 12:17 PM..