View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 01:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's already illegal for anyone who's been 302'd and some places even 201'd

what that would do is make psychiatrists the arbiters of gun ownership and that doesn't jive with the 2nd

the answer is expanding mental healthcare, but unfortunately that field is rough on the workers and nobody wants to do it.

i got mad respect for anyone working mental health fields, they really are Unsungheros

not only do they have to do a job that doesn't have a clear definition, they are expected to take a broken machine that no one fully understands and make it function to some degree of satisfaction, all while their are handcuffed and hog tied by laws about what they can and can't do or say in treatment.

and on top of that, and the rest of the bullshit they deal with, these mental healthcare workers have to deal with knowing all of the horror stories they are told by abused people and the rest of the psychos out there.

every girl who ever meant anything to me told me a horror story of sexual abuse or rape.

I'd end up making lists of names and crossing off those names on the list

I once did a week in jail because I used a guys head to make a hole in drywall

I told the judge exactly why I did it (he raped my friend, which she corroborated) and the judge only gave me a week and a misdemeanor charge.
Damn you lucked out with a sympathetic judge