View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 01:47 PM
Banned

Default Can’t forgive my wife, missed green launch.

I’ve been trying to come to terms with my feelings but I cannot forgive my wife for making me miss the launch of green entirely and then pretty much guilting me into not playin gun EQ anymore. Instead of sinking time into EQ I’m just doing equally unproductive cellphone stuff but it’s somehow less of a burden to her.

I’ve been playing on blue for years and always thinking of how much a new server would be incredible and honestly I’m beside myself and considering divorce after she pulled a power play and ruined it for me. I do not think I’m ever going to get another shot on p99 to enjoy a new server.

For time management, I literally go to work, help do all chores, spend time with the family and my wife then it was too selfish to expect 2-3 hours to just do what I felt like. Probably the worst part is my wife considers herself a heavy RPG fan but any game I have shown her she quickly loses interest unless it’s a shitty Diablo clone. More recently she ha a made the comparison of her lonely childhood to how her parents worked overtime to pay for computers instead of spending time with her. Keep in mind they are retarded boomers who think more $$$ means better pc. I built them as a hobby with used parts so always have nearly top of the line for pennies.

I also own two HTC vives but she got dizzy once and filled the VR space with random stacks of shit.

I feel so betrayed as I really expected to be playing video games together instead of watching you tube videos about farming and shit.

Considering going truly crazy and hopefully disability is enough for a one bedroom.