View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

this is nice thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

amélie is my favorite film of all time. any scene holds a great deal of significance to me, but this one is special. she finds this box of random toys and things in her apartment. clearly they used to belong to a child several decades ago. she makes it her mission to bring the box of treasures back to their owner. it takes some doing, but she eventually tracks down the person they all used to belong to.

that starts the scene.

idk if anyone here cares about mbti or enneagram or w/e, but amélie is one famous representation of my personality type. you'll notice that she is too shy to even answer the guy when he asks a yes or no question, but before he noticed her she was watching him very intently. and she put so much work into tracking him down and coming up with a ridiculous payphone trap to get him to find the treasures.

i love her so, so much. she lives more in fantasy than reality, and she loves people even though she is sort of terrified of them. maybe it's dumb but i relate so hard with amélie and she will forever hold a place in my heart.