Thread: Miscellaneous: procmod/procrate of items.
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 03:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Writ3r [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't correct if they are resetting all procs to be the same. There wouldn't have been reason to have a differing level on the RMoY and removal of it from game if it didn't have a higher proc rate or proc mod. Same thing with Blade of the Black Dragon eye, it was taken out of the game being viewed as "too powerful" and moved to a place more restricted like VP as the Blade of the Red Dragon eye, with its improved likeness Sword of the Shissar. I don't even know if the BofRDE drops here cause nobody kills trash mobs.

Bloodpoint was suppose to have a minor mod as well as a few others within kunark era. So if you strip the mod or have done so already, then again there will be an unnecessary unclassic nerf.

Granted the weapons i brought forth aren't listed, i assume they would still fall within the global change you are proposing.
These were removed because it was the classic timetable it had nothing to do with being too powerful although that was the original reason verant had for moving them