View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 01:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost wolves [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had heard level 35 was kind of the cut off point for the animations as well. Thanks for the write up. Some great tips here. I do plan on getting into charming eventually. I just wanted to tell the OP that while a lot of people say "charm solo or nothing" (which is really intimidating for them) you can do just fine without it at least for awhile.

Do you know of a good charm spot for 35?
I was doing splitpaw, although that might almost be getting low by 35. It's a great zone to practice if you can get lucky enough to have the top part to yourself (very hard to get on Green, will have to be during off peak hours). Tons of wide open space and easy to avoid wandering adds. Something similar would be ideal, something outdoors with lots of space

After that I went to Solusek from 35-39 almost entirely solo, which I don't recommend for trying to learn the ropes. Lotta adds, lots see through invis, and the roamers truck around with SOW up. Was a fun challenge though

I don't really know many good spots, kind of just randomly picking one and trying it. I think I may check out some Kunark zones next