View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 11:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sad to report that I took the coward's way out. I tried, I just couldn't get into it. Stopped at level 8, the same as my last enchanter, lol.

Right now I'm just focusing on grinding plat on my mage to get JBoots for my wizard. I figure a couple of insurance items like Jboots and a Solist's wand to make my wizard not totally helpless if he ran out of mana or got resists on a mob would make it a lot more fun, and I plan to try that again.

I do thank you guys for all the help and advice you gave me, my confidence issues just continued to scream that I would not be able to handle this later, if I was struggling now. Even the best enchanters say they die a lot. Maybe it would be different if I could charm a cleric PC to keep rezzing me or something, lol.
Hey man as long as the character is there you can always come back to it someday. I’d ask you to sell me your GGR but I still can’t afford and even if I could, not sure if that’s really what I’d want to spend that much pp on