View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 01:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I told someone this last night, that it was just hard to get into thematically. I really am more of a person that would rather just blow something up than try to play mind chess with it. Been trying to wrap my head around a theme I wanted to give the character but it was just tough. Even in most other RPG style games it's hard to find a spellcaster that does what the enchanter does. I really am more of a fan of just hurling fireballs. xD

But yup the wizard does seem like a more fitting and a far more chill class to play, I just need to stop letting frustration get the better of me. I gave up on the other wizard too quick after that night a nearby group laughed while they stood there waiting for me to die so they could take the mob I worked down to 50% health. Was left crying IRL after that, shocked that people would do that to each other on this server, and may have acted too impulsively. This new wizard is coming more equipped with tools to help alleviate those types of issues though.
I’m pretty inexperienced with both, but I would rank your mage above wizard on the “chill” factor. I feel like wizard would be a good fit for someone who enjoys adventuring and questing, due to being able to get around everywhere easy. And of course for some big ole nukes too