View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 04:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No worries, thank you for clearing up those discrepancies.

Another peculiarity of p1999 is your base faction standings aren't calculated live, they are calculated at character creation and then modified by your actions. Or at least that is my understanding of it.

If I understand right, the result of this is when race/class/deity mods on p99 get corrected, these corrections only really apply to toons that haven't be rolled yet. Existing toon's standings don't get fixed.
Yep correct. I think it'd be cool to have a temporary way for folks to get some of these factions fixed when/if they do make the changes. Like have a troll NPC in Neriak they can hail to return NeriakTrolls to indifferent up for a month or so.

My agnostic human mage should be able to hang out in all of Neriak FQ but alas he cannot here. xD

I know it's kind of a silly thing to focus on but as someone who's faction-obsessed it's something I can't help but notice. I posted about it a while ago and hope it does get addressed one day.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=407124
Last edited by tadkins; 10-09-2022 at 04:44 AM..