Thread: Be Careful
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 01:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coeus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Warning... Stay away from this. First me and my wife were playing together on a terminal server, and both accounts suspended for this, we understand how this can be considered boxing, I have since built her a separate PC... now I find out that my account was banned because a long time friend from live gives me a small amount of plat to get started and they think I bought it.

They are also unable to prove it was purchased, and have not provided proof of the accusation or transaction that resulted in a ban.. I say stick with live if you want to enjoy your eq experience.

Sucks too but, how can you enjoy your experience and have to worry about the above, really not a positive first impression to new players. Needless to say we will not be recommending P99 to anyone.
Common man.. Your situation is not the norm here. And stories/threads about being banned for boxing/rmt don't happen every day. We have no choice but to assume you did something, and that you know what you did.. Don't go pushing new players away with lies. Never once have i logged in and worried about the things you've worried about..