View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 04:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeBreath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trying to piece together this + vert ui hotbars (for the inventory included in hotbar1, rest horizontal) with classic spell gems but I guess I suck at this. Not having much luck. Pasting the relevant files into this ui seems to break the ui and give me basically default_ui. Any tips or suggestions?

Edit: Also bug - there's a sword class icon in the inventory screen but it feels out of place on a druid or necromancer.
My UIs all contain two versions. One with vert hotbars and one with horizontal hotbars. If you open the EQUI_Hotbar.xml files in a text editor you can copy/paste from one to the other, overwriting the old vert or horz hotbars you want to replace.

The warrior class icon (sword) is just laziness on my part. I didnt include the other animations to cut down on file sizes and the amount of work required.
I will most likely change this to something more universal next update. Here are instructions to change the pic to any class you want: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...8&postcount=48