Fire Giant

more information
----------------------------------------------------------------

MalcolmSm1th
Registered Member
MalcolmSm1th
Returning to Norrath and Sneak Pull
09-22-04, 05:24 PM
After over a year away from the game I have decided to return with my level 37 Rogue. No doubt there will be massive changes to Norrath and Luclin (and to places where I can't get to yet) and I will in time find my way about.

Now, one of the things that I had tried and never mastered (or even got working just the once!) is the Sneak-Pull.

Is there a good place for me to practise this? I have read a few Guides on this topic and I am still not sure which is the best way to face or the mobs to face? So, where would a good place be for me to go and practise?
Tags: None
Derrict
Veteran
Derrict
09-23-04, 04:12 AM
re: Returning to Norrath and Sneak Pull

You need to find mobs that don't social assist but have large aggro radius (or very small social assist range). Most mobs social assist so using sneak pulling won't have any effect.

Animals generally don't social assist other mob types (ie undead, humanoid, dragon) but you won't find many animal-type mobs at upper levels.
Derrict Thealcholic - Retired Spring '04

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."