View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 11:15 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philistine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First, I vote yall play whatever sounds fun, but if I had to vote between mage and wizzy for that group I'd actually choose Wiz. Ports are super nice, especially when trying to tip for 4 people. Tank + enc + cleric will be beastly on its own - some extra dps, ports, extra root CC, and evacs are all just a nice bonus IMHO.

If you like ogres have you considered SK btw? Give opportunity to FD pull in addition calm/Pacific options from cleric and enc.

Just my two cents of course.

Super jelly of having a static 4 person group! Should be a blast regardless of exact make-up.
Thanks - this is exactly what I started exploring last night. I played a warrior in the old days and loved it. I'm going to miss giving it up but it is hard to pass up the solid aggro generation capability of a good SK tank.

So now we are thinking: SK / CLE / WIZ. I'm personally in favor of an ENC but am worried about their contribution to the group. Sure, the haste and mana regen is great, but do they otherwise make contributions to DPS? Is the haste and mana regen enough? I've never played an ENC before so forgive my ignorance.