Thread: Hobbies
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm very much into the Skirmish style games; played a lot of Mordheim (imagine millenium doomsday cults but in tudor/German city and the world actually does happen) at the start of this year and the previous year. We might do Gorkamorka (Mad Max orks looking for scrap in the desert) next year!
Yeah, skirmish games are awesome. Way less up front investment, and I just enjoy the gameplay a lot more (although I do have a 40k orc army I never play).

In Mordheim I've got both a rat army and a ... whatever the human arrow-shooting soldier army is. I like the rats better, but the soldiers (and their much higher BS) won a ton more games.

Haven't played it in years though. I never got a chance to do Gorkamorka, but always wanted to [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.