View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 09:00 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

The nearest neutral vendors are several zones away (gypsies in the Karanas, a couple neutral ones in High Keep, or the druid in WC), so you have several options for vendoring without a long run that interrupts your XP: 1) Make a level 1 halfling alt and drop bags of spears for yourself to pick up and vendor, then buy gems to drop for yourself to resell. 2) Ask a friend or guildmate to make a halfling to sell for you. 3) Ask in zone for a lowbie to sell for you for profit. I usually ask the person to give me back 9p for each spear, meaning they earn 1.5-2 for each (depending on charisma and faction). If you're wary about trusting a stranger with a bunch of spears, you can instead just sell them the spears for 9p each up front; it might take many trips to fully exhaust your haul, but it means anyone who's saved up at least 9p can start doing it for you.

I usually go with option 3, because I like the social and mutually beneficial aspect, but it's up to you. Even at only 9p each, you'll still make a small fortune while leveling there.