View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 06:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by defung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
use your pet is better way to reduce your dead, buff your pet first and then pull by tash => root => dot => slow => go get hit make your pet attack and med. Rebuff your pet if any buff off or rune to protect it. Don't forget to buy a dagger for your pet if he got DW, it really help.
You need 2 weapons to make your pet dual wield, the first one just replaces the pets main hand, the second makes him forfeit his shield. Stupid kebobtik...

Chanter animation is a viable solo option, using your berserker spirit line of spells is good for absorb damage on them without costing the earth in components.

I think i first stated charm soloing around level 30, was reliable enough with cha over 200, best thing about it is that you can get 3 or 4 solo kills before having to med. Charm mob, haste it, send it in on another mob, slow that one, root it. Nuke it once, let pet kill it. Keep doing that until it gets to the point your charmed mob is going to lose, then break charm, nuke both mobs to death.

I enchant things...