View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
republicantbuildawalls
Hey I hear ya, I am one of those that think something has to be done about illegal immigration but I thought it was a silly idea when it was proposed. The border is way to large, the costs way too high. It wasn't reasonable something like that could be done. The people that call the shots have pretty much insulated themselves from any harm, like when you talk about job automation.

"If you were any good you would be doing something better and it wouldn't be a worry.. sucks to be you. I am glad I am not you. Should have had better parents, teachers, society and listened to them, I did."

..it's true though.

Add X amount of years to that pot of poop stew.. you have a country half heartedly trying to build walls. Like a gated community, to keep the riff raff out.

Castles have walls, its human history. Those occupying this country have a history of war with them, ran them out and settled. They lived and so did those building a life here. So the blood has been stirred.

If I was a historian and seen them take over areas as time passed, I would point in laugh just on principle.
Last edited by Mblake1981; 01-02-2019 at 01:39 PM..