View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 07:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At 51? Kurns, Befallen, Field of Bone, Blackburrow, maybe Runnyeye. Best to stick with low population zones and a higher ZEM. Start off with small pulls to practice and see how you take damage. Fungi tunic and / or staff helps, too.
This is a good list. I would add nejana.

I would skip the gloves. At 41 I was able to PL in those zones without mana issues.

I had the PLee, my nephew, follow me and tag 1 hit as I pulled with snare(not ensnare). I was told aoe will not work had to be melee.

Pulled up to 20 mobs, ds on me the whole time so some died on the way but already being tagged was not an issue. I had hardly any gear and could handle up to 20 but you should experiment what works for you because you will take some damage when sitting.

Wolf form helped. If you can't afford fungi (I couldnt) C2 helps reduce downtime. But the exp went so fast we actually enjoyed a little break between pulls, since your selling a service for money though I would save up for the fungi.