View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 02:44 AM
Banned

Default I got drunk again. And this is an open call to any of the main staff members.

forum janitors and small time ingame petition cleaneruppers only to people who fell off the boat in OOT need not apply. And if you think that whole "sirken traded a de mask for elf titties" thing is actually real no fuck that i know its a cover up so people wont expect him now and coming soon

Cartels are formed
Groups and people are already set
I am in multiple guilds and I know you main server staff members are also in guilds monitoring them as well both ingame, discord and other places. Yeah, even fucking ICQ. I know you are fucking there and you let it slip thinking you would show up at 60 with zero fucking backround checks thinking you are slick as fuck. And the other guy who somehow always showned uyp with miraculous level bursts that were random between 2-5 levels ever logon thinking that would cover your tracks? ha

Green is coming out soon.
WoW classic is coming out soon
9 fucking years in the making, and 11-12 years of info built up before that
guilds are already splitting in premeditation
and current guilds are already sending "private" pms forming their own shit planning for green

The one thing I do not know is this:
What are you defenses against people who are going to form level 20-25 zerg raids with mage summoned weapons for lguk
People who are going to form bard swarm groups

I know a shit storm is coming, but others probably do not see that others are also forming their own shitstorms.

I see the ultimate shitstorms of shitstorms is coming.
But one thing I do see, is what you are planning to prevent these.