View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Just stack HP and AC. Velium Fire Wedding Rings, Silver Chitin Wristband, Cobalt BP/greaves.

I don't know what you're price range is, but haste and aggro proccing weapons would be the most important for keeping aggro, and those can run you lots of plat. Haste-wise, just know that CoM/CoF are top-tier, RBG/RBB/SBC are mid-tier, and SCHW/FBSS/SotDB are bottom-tier, and the slot you end up using haste in is going to affect your other slots (like pairing CoF/CoM/SBC with Spider Fur Belt.)

Pairing WESS with Velium Swiftblade is also another good pairing that opens up your belt slot for the Spider Fur Belt, and you'll have a good haste item from level 13 until other hate weapons start proccing (Frostbringer is level 40).

So that's where to start, 2x 6/65, 2x SCWB, Cobalt BP/greaves if you can afford them, pick your haste item and weapons to determine what other slots you need to focus on.

I also like going through equipment section the P99 wiki to try to find droppable pieces that have high AC/HP. Just clicking on arms and sorting by both columns shows Crystal Chitin Armplates might be the best choice there with maybe Ry`Gorr or Giant Scalemail as the next best alternatives.

And if I were you, I'd add magic resist as one of the stats on your chart.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.