View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 08:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trzzle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never understood the faction complaints. You can bank and vendor anywhere regardless of faction. Plus Freeport faction you can just fix extremely easily by tapping Lucan once and then turning in 10 stacks of Brandy.

Fashion is the only reason to every pick Human. If you don't like how Iksar looks, then play Human instead. Otherwise Iksar.
It's a play style thing. I love running around doing old random quests and being able to do anything I want and not be limited by faction. For the hardcore folks who spend all their time raiding and grouping in Seb, well they probably don't give a damn about those things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethelin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could you please elaborate on this? How can you vendor and bank anywhere if everybody hates you?
Sneak makes all vendors indifferent when you are behind them.

Bankers will allow you to bank out of line of sight, while feign deathed or even if they are attacking you you can still bank with them. Line of sight banking can be done in many cities and sneak/fd banking can be done in the rest.