View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsnowls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi Melon. I get you! My toes, fingers, tops of my hands, and nose are always cold in the wintertime. I have that weird bloodflow condition where I'm always cold. It's a hard life. My boyfriend pitches a fit that I have my apartment at like 75 degrees all of the time in the winter! I notice that layers work for me, as well as thick socks and warm shoes. I really dig the bombas socks, the thick wool ones they make. https://bombas.com/ .. If you're a woman, Uggs make really comfortable boots. I think they make men uggs too, I dont know. I prefer the boot look, and not really the fluffy popular ones.
Thank youuuuuu <3 It is hard, ain’t it? I hadn’t thought about my nose being cold until you mentioned it, but it is too! All the time D: I will check out your sock suggestion. I like boots too, but I am generally most cold at work and boots don’t really work well for work. Now that I think about it, I do do layers at home. Maybe I should find a way of doing that better at work too 🤔