View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggbell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it seems freeport did not have x and y transposed(i assumed it did because ocean of tears did). so all i need to do is transpose my numbers on map and redo the testgrid.
but later i need to sleep
You may have picked literally the worst zone with OOT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As the http://wiki.project1999.com/Non-Classic_Compendium explains ...

Quote:
Ocean of Tears Boats
One change in the game that has no justification other than "the developers wanted it' are the Ocean of Tears boats. This change is the direction the boats travel: on Project 1999 the boats travel in the opposite direction. This change was made because the live version of Ocean of Tears had its original East-West axis switched. Since logically it makes no sense for boats from Freeport to travel West to get to Faydwer (and vice versa) the developers switched the directions in this zone.
I'm guessing the transposition you saw is related to that?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.