View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 07:23 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So OP is an asshole, but you're bragging about farming , corpsing, and being the "only game in town" and actually posting a pic doing it?..smh. double standards much? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like I said, don't brag unless you're doing something only a few can [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And in the same instance, nobody's really attempting it anyway. I went from 48-56 undisturbed because people just went on the same braindead beaten path. Totally different from farming an ez lvl 20s mob in unrest, genius.

We used to be buds Rainik! I remember when u were a noob. You're kind of a douche though, and don't even get me started on double standards as far as your guild is concerned lol. The "start-from-scratch" guild that carries each other with cheap items and is the respective cuck in their alliances.

Quote:
why you got an avatar of chick poopin on the p99 forums

that gotta be against some rules
That's me, darling. I'm like a poisonous flower--beautiful and dangerous. Not for everyone (especially if you don't have money). [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zurui - 58 Gnome Enchanter of Bertoxxulous
Kyura - 56 High Elf Cleric of Tunare
Blue Server - Retired
Twitch