View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 07:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by widowblade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is all my own opinion and not based on anything other than my speculation.

If it functions as they say it will, (don't have the link on hand) it will allegedly function the same as necromancer and druid charm, which are not reliant on charisma at all. If anything I see this as a buff to enchanters as druid and necro charms are quite reliable, especially with tash. You would essentially be able to dip below cha cap and have no penalty with a charmed pet (i.e swapping out a zlandi heart for regen or stacking more HP gear).

A solo enchanter would still want max CHA at level 60 for calming and such; personally I wouldn't change much about gear with this "change".

tl;dr I don't think it will change much, if anything it will buff enchanters.
Hmmmm. My main is a 60 druid and I do quite a bit of charming in SG, Kedge and now learning PoM. If this will change chanter charm to work the same as druid and necro then thats not too bad at all. With druid tash on low level 50ish mobs my charms stick pretty well. My chanter is only level 53 but I feel like my druid charms while leveling my druid were more reliable than my chanter who has max CHA. Enchanters are also able to give pets -MR gear so that helps even more.

Im curious to see if this is a small nerf or small buff or maybe not change much at all. Thanks for the feed back. I really wish I had a link on where or who this info came from.