View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Banned

Box is a failure, classic EQ will never be experienced again for PVP - low pop, fucked resist code, too many exploits known by everyone etc etc.

Servers a failure for 100 different reasons, and I think people just rage because they wish they could get back to that epic experience of back in the day EQ. Sry to say pals, it will never happen - blue might be worth it to fuck around with some PVE you never got a chance to do I guess.

The one hope of a legit pvp server was ruined by Null, and Ive been saying that from beta so if you think this is a bandwagon post fuck off. New players unable to escape/have fun pvping, many many mindless boring pvp fights - if you have spent 5 minutes reading the posters on this forum you realise 80% never played red back in the day, and after playing this shit box I cant blame them for saying fuck eq pvp this is fucking gay.

I guess if people are ungrateful, and bitter - I can understand why, seeing as so many people sunk a lot of time into a purposely botched code.