View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So here is the gear list:
Ears: Earring of Essence/Black Sapphire Electrum Earring
Face: Crystal Spider Eyes (thinking of eventually going for an eyepatch)
Neck: +6
Back: Cloak of the Maelstrom
Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Blue Sky
Waist: Runebanded Girdle (how does one get the 1.5 noble??)
Fingers: Velium Fire Wedding Rings
Range: Idol of the Thorned
Weapons: infestation/Frostbringer
FYI our wonderful wiki has a "Magelo" feature, https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue, which you can use to represent that same information in a much more visual way (click my name in my signature to see an example).

Also for:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Waist: Runebanded Girdle (how does one get the 1.5 noble??)
One gets him the same way one gets any Sky noble; by having them pop (from an earthquake or otherwise) while it's your guild's designated Sky raid window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Noble is a raid mob, unsure if it's part of the current sky agreement.
Yeah I'm not sure if that's part of the official raid agreement or not either, but I know this is how my Druid got his gold pants, and how Anon got many other Sky Nobles (back before we gave up our Sky slot).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 08-30-2019 at 01:05 PM..