View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 07:20 PM
Sarnak

My main beef with gnome is that you can't get a guise now, then again as a gnome you wouldn't have use for a gnome mask and gl ever getting one of those if you start an iksar.

Being an iksar is nice for the regen but I dare say that non-iksar is best for leveling due to the XP penalty. Most camps have long enough spawn timers for iksar regen not to matter and there aren't that many spots where you just chain kill and where the XP is limited by downtime.

I've yet to hear of a single camp or fight that an iksar could pull off but a non-iksar couldn't given end-game gear. With a Z-heart and Ring 10 you'll do well enough. I guess for raiding it's nice to have iksar regen that unlike Ring 10 stacks with regen line of spells. But rarely matters what you do in raids anyway.

Having wall vision as a gnome is not to be underestimated, especially for a class with lulls. Sure, you can spend money on shrink pots and even if it's not a lot of money at 60 at least I find myself I'm too cheap to use them when I should.

The faction issue is a moot point because skelly illusion removes your race faction adjustment.