View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 05:37 PM
Banned

Why OP is mad and obsessed with me, I summarised his time on red99 in another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tassador played one of the many, many, many, many Wizards on r99. He quit not long after velious launched because wizards got weakened by people going from 3k hp to 6k hp and having 150-200 resist cr/fr/mr which resulted having to rely on the heavy mana costs of lure - his wizard was not very well equipt so his mana pool was small resulting in him probably not even able to lure down a melee anymore.

He bought into the idea he was a really good pvper (like alot of wizards did) because he could cast lure on someone who was 10-15-20% hp and score a YT.

There was some talk about him having a MM sk twink but he was really bad on it and actually died on his twink a number of times in MM. He could never translate his "skill" to a melee. Unlike people for example Blueflower and Beastagor who could transition from a caster to melee and retain their capacities.

This broke him from what I understand, because ultimately he was just another wizard pressing Lure hoping to get a kill shot.

After quiting he spent the last 5 years of his life ghosting on the forums trying to be recognised for the 60? 70? Kills he got on a wizard.

If you were to rank the wizards on red99 in terms of life time k/ds Tassador would barely make the top 30 to put it into perspective i.e. why no one remembers him.

Like I have said all along he is the Tune of the forums.