View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Always? I remember 2 different scenarios with my magician.

1. Chardok faction. I could afk in a room w/ 3 goblins, and when I came back, I had faction for every goblin killed by my pet.

2. Revamped VP faction. AFK in mistmoore, and when I would come back, I had faction for all the npcs killed by my pet.

Also, it prevents killing npcs with impunity. Example: if you farm guards of a city with only your pet, you should get faction hits for them.
Yeah I agree with this. This is kind of a situation where we would need to provide proof that it's not classic instead of the other way around, because it's kind of abusive and so if we're uncertain of it's classic-ness, we should err on the side of not allowing you to kill guards from a city forever without losing faction. Just my two cents (coppers?)

Also:

Quote:
#
# Haynar: Bard sitting mana regen has been adjusted. They were regening way more than they should have sitting. This is a classic adjustment.
This means Bards should regen exactly 2 mana per tick now while sitting, correct?
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis