View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 08:14 PM
Skeleton

Speed - if a GM responds to the effect that you are in the right, then I will be apologising for taking A SINGLE mob from you. Do what you want thereafter mate.

As to Speed's comments in another thread, there have probably been around 4 - 5 times where your group has been in HHK (/who all highkeep = 4-6 folks) and you've been /ooc'ing for reps - we've left you alone to your entire basement camp - out of courtesy.

This isn't about KS'ing or anything like that - we sincerely believed that HHK basement was a single camp on this server and we respected that when other groups were there. Then to have you roll up after we've left you to your camp for days on end? It felt a bit rude. BUT - if that's the way it is, nps at all and please accept my apologies in advance IF that's the case.

Yes Speed, you did quote the rules - but the rules refer to CAMPS, not ROOMS. We didn't disregard the rules, we disagreed on an honest interpretation of them. We had what we thought was "a camp". You claimed (what we thought) was "a room" inside "our camp". Honest disagreement.

The idea that any given room is a 'single camp' seems a bit odd, IMO. Shin Lord camp is a one room camp with 4 other camps in close proximity? Seems crazy! In most dungeons, that would mean most camps are 3-4 mobs, which seems to lack any common sense at all. But that seems to be the common consensus - if you cannot sit at a mob's feet, or its not a single room, then more than one group can claim it.

If that's the correct interpretation of the rules, so be it and I look forward to sharing 4 mob camps with 20 other groups within 30 feet of each other. Doesn't seem to be in anyone's best interests though eh?

Thanks to all the peeps constructively discussing this - I was warned it would be a complete waste of time.