View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 12:51 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I play 2-4 hours a week on average because my work and home life take up most of my time. My progress is more than sufficient considering my time spent, but thanks for your concern. My character choices are usually based on the play styles that I enjoy, rather than what's the most powerful. Ranger, in particular, was chosen as my green main precisely for the reason that most people consider it a weaker class. The challenge is the fun.

That's fine if you only enjoy playing the most powerful classes, but throwing out phrases like "dead weight" and "selfish" just for choosing a particular class is a shit attitude. The experience of the player behind the character can make a bigger impact than the class chosen in many situations.
Cool story bro. This thread is about how to get to 60 the fastest, not what class is your favorite. Get a blog or find someone who cares. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zurui - 58 Gnome Enchanter of Bertoxxulous
Kyura - 56 High Elf Cleric of Tunare
Blue Server - Retired
Twitch