View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 12:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dany [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like Lassy (Neit) on green. She's AOE the whole sarnark fort as a 59 cleric with her druid friend, also in the 50s. They knew the timer of the PROD named since she had killed it prior too and told me the timer. The named spawn, both the cleric and druid is OOM. Druid dies, cleric run to the zoneline... The named took 10+mins to path back. After that pathing back to spawn point, I killed the named because none of them seemed to come back. Then the little cry baby is now calling me a toxic person. MUAWAHAH! Why? Because I didn't help you kill it? Because I didn't wait for you to med for another 20 mins? Sorry was semi-afk eating my salad. You're supposed to handle that low lvl named with ease but you got greedy killing the whole fort for the bracer while camping the prod named. I'm more in the right to call you toxic AND greedy! I sure wasn't toxic! She's been OOCing everywhere she see me telling everyone how toxic I am, sending private messages to everyone and telling her guild too. I'm just not stupid enough to deplete my mana just BEFORE a named spawn. I usually wouldn't mention it but the b*** is keeping a false grudge. Now leave me alone oki? Kthxbye! (that's the nut cases you see on green)
What the fuck at you doing