View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 01:24 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyxthryth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Q:
Who are you to arbitrarily decide what "kids don't need to learn" at any given age?
Who are you to arbitrarily decide what/when is appropriate for parents and teachers to teach?
Who are you to arbitrarily decide whether or when children who are learning about factual things that they will experience in their lifetimes?

A:
Some random bad guy.

Thanks, your provided assessment of bad guys really helped clear this up.
Q1. You are demonizing learning the fundamentals of education as opposed to not teaching young children sex education and LGBT """studies""".
Q2. Someone who right now, isn't admitting to being a pedophile.
Q3. Someone who isn't a pedophile, or isn't out to fill children's heads with opinions instead of math, science, reading, writing, history, gym, sports, shop, home ec, etc.

Here's a question, why are you so inclined to wanting to teach children sex education, why is your prerogative this damning need to teach children about that subject before they're ready for it?

I mean you were a kid once, and so was I. It definitely isn't a subject suitable for anyone below a high school sophomore.

You also trying to implicate me as the thing I called out doesn't really work. Since there wasn't a problem teaching kids the education I've been talking about, including Health class/Sex ed at an older age.

I'm not calling to oppress children's mind with dangerous opinions. Children are impressionable, groomer, but I'm sure you already knew that.