View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xruptor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Went to WC all of the monsters there con red to me. With exception of few roaming large spiders near zone. Not sure if that's just at the zone or it gets better further in. I zoned in from ECommons. Went to NRO but didn't really see any groups setup or looking for any memebrs. Mobs around that area seem to be green to me with exception of a few blues at the or near the ECommons tunnel.

I didn't try SRo but I will later. This is a bit frustrating to be honest, but I guess I'll find something. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe WC was a little too high for you. Wisps won't all be red at 9 though.

You didn't try EC at all? There are orcs, young kodiaks, beetles and snakes and spiders, wisps, all should be about the right level for you to fight with a partner or group.

You didn't wander around nro much if you didn't find anything except greens and a couple blues. There will be everything from green decaying skeletons to red mummies and dervishes in nro.